WHY ARE ZIVAN’S HIGH FREQUENCY BATTERY CHARGERS SO SUCCESSFUL?
Because they are much more advanced products in comparison to alternatives based on more ‘conventional technology’ and above all because they are "CONTROLLED" battery chargers.
WHAT'S THE MEANING OF "CONTROLLED"?
It means that the battery charger is able to provide a fully integrated charging process, attaining the optimal (re)charge level by means of controlling and adjusting the current, voltage and all the essential charging parameters according to the battery manufacturer’s specifications.
WHY CHOOSE A HIGH-FREQUENCY CHARGER?
Because “switching” battery chargers are manufactured using high-tech electronic components that make the devices extremely powerful.
Moreover, excellent efficiency is ensured by providing reduced-size units, at reasonable prices.
The main advantages of the Zivan high-frequency range are:
- High efficiency (up to 94%) representing charging cost savings of about 15%
- Weight and size reductions of up to ten times compared to conventional chargers
- Reduced recharging times helping prevent battery damage
- A recharging process that is independent of any power grid variations
- Water consumption is halved, resulting in a 50% reduction requirement for battery maintenance
- Electronic control means exceptional charging quality
- educed gas emissions for a healthier workplace environment
- Multiple installation options: on-and-off-board
- Flexible and user-friendly: the same product can be used for various battery appliances and a wide-range of battery capacities
- Constant investment in high-frequency technology
- Complete corporate flexibility
- Continuous innovation
- Individual product design and additional features supplied on demand
- Development of industrial processes focused on quality assurance, reliability and efficiency. (UNI EN ISO 9001: 2000 Certification since December 2002).
MW General Table